Kiodex, a New York-based energy risk management technology company, will add five new forward curves to its market data offering, it announced at last week’s Energy and Power Risk Management congress in Houston.
"With the collapse of Enron and the barrage of other accounting and corporate governance scandals that followed, the need for transparent independent market data has come into the spotlight," says Kiodex president and founder Raj Mahajan. "Companies cannot afford to have doubt regardi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act