Reuters has teamed up with New York-based broker GFI to provide GFI’s credit derivative data and Fenics Credit analytical and pricing tools through Reuters 3000 Xtra, Reuters BridgeStation and Reuters Trader services.
Reuters will offer clients access to prices and trade data from GFI’s database of 1,800 reference entities, supplemented by independently generated curves from FENICS Credit. FENICS Credit analytics allow investors to calculate the full price curve using default swap data, view
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won