In a deal long rumored to happen, Reuters has purchased Yankee Group Research, a Boston-based technology research and advisory firm, from Primark Corp. for $72.5 million. The move complements Reuters’ acquisition last November of another financial services research firm, Towergroup, to strengthen its business research content. Reuters Enterprise, a division of Reuterspace, will manage the group, which Reuters maintains will keep its editorial independence. Yankee provides research on e-comme
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech