Merrill Lynch has deployed the Fenics FX options pricing software from New York-based broker and vendor GFI Group globally. The software went live at more than 100 positions last month, according to GFI.
"Developing this technology in-house is not cost-effective," says Jay Morreale, global head of FX technology at Merrill Lynch in London. "Our development teams are pleased with the advanced customization and integration tools."
Merrill has adopted Fenics as a global standard for all of its FX
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit