Reuters suffered two delays in its Nasdaq and Toronto Stock Exchange prices last Monday, July 8, after running test data for the three new Unlisted Trading Privileges Plan feeds (see story, this issue) through its system during trading hours.
According to Reuters, a 17-second delay was experienced on some Nasdaq data between 9:30 and 9:31 am EDT on Monday, July 8. At 9:37 to 9:38 am EDT, a delay of 15 seconds affected some Toronto Stock Exchange data and some consolidated ticker and quote dat
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit