Reuters has added content and graphics to the latest update of the Reuters 3000 Xtra desktop product.
New features include a graphics package called MetaStock Premium graphics, which replaces the legacy graphics in the previous version of 3000 Xtra. It includes Quick Charts, which provide predefined and task-specific charts, simplifying what Reuters describes as previously complicated charting. Quick Charts are server-driven and browser-delivered.
Version 5.0 also offers new fundamental and re
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act