Dow Jones Telerate has tapped Bashar Al-Rehany, a former Reuters executive, to become president and chief executive officer of Dow Jones Telerate Canada. Al-Rehany, who is 39, fills the spot left empty last year when the former chief for the region, James Davies, was named vice president of sales and marketing for the Americas (IMD, December 18, 1995).
Al-Rehany has been with Reuters for the last 14 years; his most recent position there was director of sales and service in Canada. He has als
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers