Commonwealth Bank of Australia has made Dow Jones Telerate its main source of news and market data worldwide and has significantly reduced its reliance on Reuters. The replacement of Reuters' data with Telerate's is part of an ongoing worldwide review and rationalization of the bank's information services designed to generate cost savings and IT efficiencies.
"In order to evaluate the alternative solutions, we focused on price/quality trade-offs, and the ability of each to meet the needs of o
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming