The Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME)has introduced its new TCP/IPfeed to a second set of vendors after launching it for data vendors and user firms last month.
Starting last week, the exchange began migrating independent software vendors that use its data for order entry and order routing onto the feed.
The new feed, which was unveiled Aug. 19, will replace the current serial feed, which runs on 56k lines. The exchange provides data directly to about 35 data vendors and user firms, six of wh
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming