UFJ International (UFJI), the London-based global investment banking arm of Japan’s UFJ Bank, has shaved nearly £400,000 off an annual market data budget of over £1.2 million, following a review of its middle and back-office data needs by London-based market data consultancy Buttonwood Tree.
The savings have been achieved by standardising users primarily on Bloomberg, reducing the firm’s Reuters user base, and virtually eliminating Telerate data feed users, says Sally Hinds, head of Buttonwo
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit