Clarification: Interactive Data Corp. is providing municipal bond valuations to customers via Bloomberg, as do its better established competitors J.J. Kenny Co. and Muller Data Corp. Last issue's Scrolling News page (IMD, Sept. 12) named only the latter two vendors. IDC on Bloomberg went live in July and now prices 1.1 million municipal bonds, according to Beth Vander Vliet, IDC's manager of marketing communications.
Surprise, Surprise Dept.: Bridge Information Systems, which has been looking
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II