Moneyline Telerate has made several modifications to its Moneyline Capital Markets (19900 series) following its decision to axe Tullett & Tokyo Liberty’s swaps prices from the service earlier this month (IMD, Sept. 16).
The new series was made available to all customers on a free monthly trial last Friday, Sept. 20. There will be no change in price for the service to existing customers.
Changes made to Moneyline Capital Markets include more market depth for the currency derivatives and additio
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank