NEW YORK--Money broker MW Marshall & Co. has renewed its data distribution agreement with Dow Jones Markets. The new arrangement--featuring similar monetary terms as its predecessor--leaves much of Marshalls' content exclusive to Dow Jones Markets, but opens the door for the broker to exploit certain other distribution opportunities.
The new deal extends the Marshalls/Dow Jones Markets relationship for a further three years. The contract was signed by Marshalls' European CEO, Steve Plunkett,
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent