Morton Mackoff has been named president of Track Data Corp., a New York-based supplier of equity and derivative market data. Mackoff, previously the executive vice president, responsible for sales and marketing, takes over for Barry Hertz, who remains chairman. Mackoff continues to serve as president of Newsware, a New York-based news delivery service. Track Data is the major shareholder of Newsware.
David Cutler has joined Chicago-based PC Quote Inc. as sales manager for the northeast region
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech