Reader Response: A spokesperson for Technical Data says the company has not been seeking to explore distribution via other vendors. "We continue in our exclusive distribution relationship with Telerate," the spokesperson says. An article in the last IMD reported that sources said Tech Data is interested in pursuing other vendors.
In its third quarter earnings statement, McGraw Hill Cos. said its financial services companies' revenues were up eight percent for the quarter, while profits grew 1
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming