NEW YORK--Cantor Fitzgerald and the New York Board of Trade have set a launch date of September 8, subject to regulatory approval, for their Cantor Financial Futures Exchange (CFFE), an electronic trading system for US Treasury futures. Cantor plans to use its proprietary Speed Screen network to display tradable futures prices from the system alongside its own Treasury prices.
The latter move represents an aggressive attempt by Cantor to leverage its market data assets to generate business fo
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act