Baltimore, Md.-based Alex. Brown & Sons Inc. has selected ADP's MarketMax -- an Apple Computer Inc. Macintosh-based quote system -- for its equities trading desk. The addition of Alex. Brown's 90 or so users represents nearly a 10 percent increase in the installed base of MarketMax.
Separately, Jordan Graham, a consultant to ADP, has parted ways with the vendor. Graham is the former president of TriStar Market Data Inc., a defunct vendor whose assets, including MarketMax, ADP purchased earlie
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit