SCROLLING NEWS

SCROLLING NEWS

EBS, a provider of electronic broking services, has hired information management technology company Cicada Corp. to work on a project in a consulting capacity. Both companies confirmed this project but would not disclose further information.

France Telecom will acquire a 54.3 percent stake in Equant for 10.3 billion euros ($8.74 billion). France Telecom will merge Equant with Telecom's Global One unit. Equant owns 49 percent of Radianz, while partner Reuters owns the remaining 51 percent. Th

To continue reading...

You need to sign in to use this feature. If you don’t have a WatersTechnology account, please register for a trial.

Sign in
You are currently on corporate access.

To use this feature you will need an individual account. If you have one already please sign in.

Sign in.

Alternatively you can request an indvidual account here: