NEW YORK--Garban will pull its North American, European and Asian fixed income and money markets data from Reuters' network on July 15th. The decision was made late last week following the breakdown of negotiations, allegedly over the fee Garban would charge for the data.
This marks the end of the nonexclusive deal to distribute Garban's data, although Garban will continue to deliver its private broking pages via the Reuters system, a facility that Garban pays for.
The decision is a blow to Re
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers