Susan Selby, Reuters' erstwhile senior account executive, downtown district, has given notice. Her responsibilities included "handling a number of very important accounts," says a Reuters spokesperson. A source says she was the leader of the Red Team in Reuters' downtown district. The spokesperson wouldn't confirm or deny any team or hue affiliations Selby may have had while at Reuters, although sources say she was account manager for Barclay's Bank, Chase Manhattan Bank, Credit Suisse and S
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit