Mark-it Partners, a two-year-old company founded by senior bankers at Canada’s Toronto Dominion, is in advanced negotiations to set up a data pricing service for collateralized debt obligations (CDOs). If successful, this could become the first such daily pricing service available to the market.
The company, which officially launched its daily bond and credit derivatives data service earlier this week following what some in the industry said were a number of delays, believes it can use this u
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit