LONDON--ABN Amro is extending its use of The Robert Group’s Financial Information Tracking System (FITS) for market data management to its trading floors around the world. In many centers, that means that ABN Amro is replacing Screen Consultant’s Infomatch system.
To date, ABN has been using the Infomatch system for inventory management, bill processing and the monitoring of data costs in Europe and Asia. It currently uses New York-based The Roberts Group’s FITS system on its New York tradin
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit