Merrill Lynch is standardizing the delivery of market data and its entitlement and market data management technology, says Andrew Brown, chief technology architect and global head of market data infrastructure services, in an interview with Inside Market Data.
Cost savings, infrastructure simplification, operations globalization and service quality improvement are the drivers behind the project, which is due to finish next July. The effort will create a standard global operations model.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech