As Inside Market Data went to press, New York-based software vendor Xcitek announced that JP Morgan Securities has upgraded its installation of the vendor's XSP software for corporate actions processing.
Last Monday the firm went live with version 4.5 of XSP for its London and Australia operations, run from a single database in London over JP Morgan's existing wide area network. The firm had previously used version 3.4 of the software to take in feeds of corporate actions data from Telekurs a
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming