Dow Jones Newswires previewed the first phase of its Newswire of the Future, its XML-based feed, at the SIA show last week. DJwebwire, which will become available this fall, delivers Dow Jones’ real-time news over a browser.
The product will offer about 100 of the day’s most critical, market moving stories, as chosen by a group of dedicated editors, with summaries of the top 20 stories visible at the top of the screen. Another column will feature value-added analysis and commentary, includin
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming