Dow Jones, eSignal Expand Deal
Data vendor eSignal's eSignal, QuoTrek, MarketCenter Live and FutureSource products will now carry Dow Jones' Capital Market Report and Economic Report for fixed income and foreign exchange professionals, as well as the news provider's Commodities Service, AgriWire, MetalsWire and Commodities Basic Service, under an expanded distribution agreement between the two. The agreement will also allow eSignal to target energy markets by adding Dow Jones' Energy Service.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act