CHICAGO--Options Funding Group, an options trading firm, has gone live with Hyperfeed's real-time North American options data over Sungard's Microhedge analytics application.
Options Funding Group previously used data from A-T Financial, now a part of Thomson Financial, also via Microhedge.
Microhedge offers a feed from Track Data, which Options Funding Group considered. But while the data quality of the three feeds was similar, says CTO Wilson Collazo, they varied in speed, and that was the
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse