William O'Shea, chief operating officer of CSK Software in North America, is expanding his role to become general manager of CSK's trading systems business, a position left vacant by Paull Robathan's unexpected departure earlier this month (IMD, May 4). O'Shea, who will continue to report to chief executive officer Gerry Giblin, will assume P&L responsibility for that unit. He has previously held the position of chief operating officer, Reuters America with responsibility for its Triarch 20
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act