NEW YORK--ABN Amro New York has consolidated its equities trading business, totaling about 350 people, with its phased relocation from several Manhattan locations to 1290, Avenue of the Americas. Although users are reporting to work in a new floor, they will mostly be using the same market data services, as the plan largely called for an "as is" move, according to sources close to the project.
Sources say the move to the tenth floor at 1290, has been labelled internally as an "expansion", all
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won