The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) is developing an enhancement to its quote display systems, informally called "Depth Quote," that will show market participants actionable live stock quotes from the complete limit order book, broker-displayed orders and specialist orders. The program will launch this fall, says Robert Britz, president of the exchange.
Depth Quote is an expansion of OpenBook, which only shows the aggregated limit-order volume at each price point. The infrastructure developed
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership