London-based equity data vendor Exchange Data International will start adding fixed income reference data and corporate actions later this month, officials tell Inside Market Data.
Content for 55 countries, including the UK, Luxembourg and Switzerland, will be added by the end of April. Coverage of a further 53 countries will become available in September, including Algeria, Jersey and Saudi Arabia, and a third set of 50 countries, such as the US, Germany and Turkey, should be added by the e
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit