CMS Cuts Losses
Data software vendor CMS Webview increased turnover by a third last year to £1.629 million while reducing the loss on its activities by one-fifth to £543,000, it announced. The vendor is currently recruiting new sales and marketing staff in London as well as a European network of sales and support agents to promote ProphetX, the data display system that CMS distributes in Europe. The vendor is also conducting a market research project to market its ticker solution, TDI, to the
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II