Deutsche Börse market data revenue was flat in 2004, according to preliminary results announced last Tuesday, Feb. 22. The exchange says it spent 2004 focusing on restructuring for future growth.
The market data and analytics segment, formerly called information services, recorded revenue of €121.7 million last year, a marginal decline compared with €121.9 million in 2003. Earnings before interest and tax were down two percent year on year from €45.2 million to €44.4 million.
Commenting on th
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp