Washington DC-based Tick Data is expanding its historical data line-up by adding historical equities tick data from European exchanges.
Historical time-series trade and quote data from the London Stock Exchange is available as of today, Monday, March 21, says Neal Falkenberry, senior vice- president of Tick Data.
This is "the first in a series of initiatives to globalize" the vendor’s equity database, and is in response to specific customer demand for data from the London market, officials say
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership