German data vendor IS.Teledata will use the next update of its IS.Slider data display product to support its expansion in the UK market.
IS.Teledata CEO Stephan Wolf says that IS.Slider will be available in the UK for the first time upon the release of 2.0 in November. He says the desire to expand in the UK market is the primary reason for adding Level 2 data from the London Stock Exchange—"a must for the UK market." Wolf notes that IS.Teledata held back from releasing the product in the UK u
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership