The Philadelphia Stock Exchange has entered production testing with a new data distribution network hosted by network provider Savvis Communications, officials said last week.
The real-time multicast network will carry options index data upon its launch in September, says Thomas Wittman, executive vice-president and CIO of the Philadelphia Board of Trade, which is a subsidiary of PHLX.
This data is currently distributed via SIAC’s consolidated feed to multiple data vendors. The new network "
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership