A-T Financial Information Inc. will integrate the new Bridge Information Systems international equities digital data feed (IMD, Nov. 21) into the A-T Financial platform when the feed is released, according to Steve McNeany, vice president of operations. "We certainly hope to have that in the works by well within the first quarter of next year," depending on when the feed is released, he says. "If they get it to us in January, we'll have it done first quarter." A-T Financial currently process
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit