FAST-Global, a London-based managed solutions provider, is offering customers that use thin client solutions the ability to run market data platforms such as Reuters’ 3000 Xtra and Moneyline Telerate on mobile devices, including personal digital assistants (PDAs).
Joe Cassidy, FAST-Global’s technical director, says, "We offer Reuters 3000 Xtra running at its full speed as if it was actually on the dealer’s PDA," although he is keen to stress that the company has been working on a whole range
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act