Industry observers are awaiting the full specifications of the Securities and Exchange Commission's proposed reform of US equity markets, Regulation National Market System, which the SEC approved last week.
Reg NMS covers four areas: the Order Protection Rule, designed to outlaw execution at anything less than the best price; the Access Rule, which establishes uniform access and fees across different markets; the Sub-Penny Rule, which establishes a uniform price increment of no less than a pe
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership