Terra Securities, the securities trading arm of Norwegian banking group Terra-Gruppen AS, will launch a streaming datafeed in September in a bid to win more business from semi-professional day traders.
The Norwegian market data will be available to private investor clients over Terra's Web-based trading platform. That platform currently offers two levels of data: delayed data and real-time data snapshots. But the snapshots use "pull" technology rather than streaming "push" technology and need
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming