LONDON--Reuters experienced system outages last Wednesday when its integrated data network (IDN) failed after a spike in data traffic. This outage followed disruptions on April 10 relating to the Dealing 3000 system.
The IDN went on the blink for around 40 minutes. A Reuters official says, "The feed went down after a spike in data traffic, although it was probably a local area network failure at one of Reuters London-based data centers." The outage, he adds, "had nothing to do with the integr
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp