At press time, word emerged that Reuters America had begun providing customers with U.S. Government securities data from Liberty Brokerage. Though Reuters and Liberty officials cut their sweetheart deal back on Feb. 14, the spigot was not officially opened until last Friday (IMD, Feb. 28). The data is being provided at no extra charge to users of Reuters' Treasury 2000, Money 2000, Debt 2000 North American Treasury and North American Debt services.
It's becoming increasingly clear just which
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit