LONDON--Investhink, a provider of data integration technology, has launched a suite of products for the off-trading floor arena following six months of market testing and analysis.
The products emanate from the company’s Content Integration Platform and comprise normalized XML feeds, a browser-based market data terminal, market data frames, Excel plug-ins and alerts.
Investhink’s products provide off trading floor users with fit-to-purpose data sets.
Investhink’s Content Integration Platform
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act