Long time Bloomberg sales executive Richard Schmiel has left the company to join Brokertec. Schmiel, who has been with Bloomberg for over 10 years, at one time handled sales to the sell side with Glen Wolyner, who is still with the company.
Bernie Battista, the former head of Dow Jones Telerate's Americas Group has emerged as head of operations at Moneyline Network. As such, he finds himself reporting to Jon Robson, Moneyline head honcho, who at one time reported to Battista, as vice presid
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming