As IMD goes to press, Reuters has yet to take the plunge on its planned acquisition of Quotron. But sources say that today is the day for announcing a deal. The latest talk puts at above $100 million the amount Citicorp will pay to cover Quotron's operating costs after Reuters takes over. Quotron lost $62 million last year (IMD, Jan. 17).
Quick America Corp. has scheduled an April release date for its long-overdue North American-oriented quote service. Norio Komiya, president of Quick Americ
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling