Revenues for Nasdaq’s Market Information Services division continued to suffer from higher Unlisted Trading Privileges (UTP) plan revenue sharing and a price decrease for its TotalView product, Nasdaq stated last week. Revenues for the division dropped 33.5 percent to $32.5 million from $48.9 million in the fourth quarter of 2002.
Market Information Services includes Level 1 Service, Nasdaq Quotation Dissemination Service (NQDS), ViewSuite, Nasdaq InterMarket, UTP and Nasdaq Data Tape Fee re
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming