FORMER BRIDGE EXECUTIVE BARNES JOINS REUTERS
Ken Barnes will be joining Reuters as director of business development in the CTO office. In this capacity Barnes will be managing the company’s relationship with Microsoft. Previously he was director of capacity trading systems at Nextset Software. Prior to this role Barnes was global marketing manager of datafeeds and integration at Bridge.
NOACK, EX-BRIDGE, JOINS TELEKURS’ US SALES TEAM
Katie McGarry Noack has left Bridge to join the sales team a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II