Financial network provider Radianz may be forced to make changes to its points of connectivity in Paris after French user firms raised concerns about the vendor’s business continuity provision.
The points of connectivity allow firms to connect to RadianzNet to send trades and communications, access online services and receive market data.
RadianzNet, a joint venture between Reuters and Equant, is a third-party data transmission network for financial markets that is used by many software and d
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership