John Fitzgerald has joined TheStreet.com as vice president and general manager of the professional markets group. Fitzgerald was formerly president of Standard & Poor's consumer markets. He also served as managing director for the Americas region of Standard & Poor's MMS International. Prior to MMS, Fitzgerald was vice president of business development and taxable evaluations at Kenny S&P. He has also held positions at Bankers Trust and Merrill Lynch.
Also joining TheStreet.com is Richard A
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership