LONDON--Tenfore, the European financial information provider, is providing its consolidated datafeed of foreign exchange rates to Thomson Financial’s Globaltopic suite of products. The feed will deliver spot and fixed rates, including major US and euro rates along with a number of minor currencies.
The deal is one of many for Tenfore, which started to sell its core feed last year. Trevor Scouse, Tenfore’s director of product management, says it already has 35 customers, most of which are webs
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp